The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Why We Love It
- Each floor has a different pop culture theme
- Freshly baked cookies upon arrival
- Guests can borrow board games like Candy Land and Boggle
- Central location in Theatre District
“Fun and friendly atmosphere” -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Pop culture lovers will appreciate the kitschy references throughout the Curtis Denver. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by an interactive video of childhood games and cartoons playing in the lobby, not to mention freshly baked cookies.
The kitschy flair extends to its 13 floors, which each have a unique pop culture-inspired theme such as “One Hit Wonders” and “Chick Flicks.” Guests can even get a wake-up call from the tunes of Elvis or Austin Powers. Rooms veer to the simpler side, but they do come equipped with an iPod speaker system, mini fridge and complimentary Wi-Fi. The hotel stocks board games like Candy Land and Boggle, which guests are welcome to borrow. Or stop by the 24-hour fitness center or business center.
Those who haven’t gotten their pop culture fix can visit the hotel’s novelty store, which is stocked with retro toys and games. Old-school comfort fare is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Corner Office restaurant. A Starbucks is also on-site.
There is no shortage of restaurant and activity options outside of the hotel, thanks to its prime location. The Denver Performing Arts Center is across the street, while 16th Street Mall is just a five-minute stroll away. Guests can also take a 13-minute walk to the Contemporary Art Museum.
- “Focuses as much on the enjoyment of its guests as it does on their comfort” -- Gayot.com
- “This boutique hotel features a fun and friendly atmosphere, complete with all the modern conveniences” -- Lonely Planet
- “Each floor here has a pop culture theme, from classic cars to TV to science fiction, and the rooms are spacious and groovy” -- Fodor’s
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $9 and USD $20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.