The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- $199-$239 per night, select dates through January
- AAA Four Diamond and Forbes Four Star hotel
- Pamper yourself at the spa with this deal for an $89 facial or massage with champagne
- The lobby offers live piano or harp music nightly
- Enjoy dinner for two with a bottle of wine at Palace Arms restaurant with this deal
“Grand dame of Colorado lodging” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Dating back to 1892, The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa is a Denver landmark, having playing host to every U.S. president since Teddy Roosevelt, with the exception of Calvin Coolidge. Guided historical tours of the grounds are offered at 3pm Wednesdays and Sundays for $10.
The hotel’s atrium lobby stuns with a stained glass ceiling that soars eight stories high. Live piano or harp music adds to the upscale ambiance each evening.
Several of the suites are named after the hotel’s famous guests such as Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and the Beatles. The rooms maintain the hotel’s traditional style with dark wood accents, pedestal sinks and carved headboards.They have been updated with modern amenities such as plush linens and complimentary Wi-Fi.
There's no shortage of dining options on the property, with five restaurants and bars running the gamut from casual to formal. Enjoy afternoon tea in the lobby and visit the fine dining restaurant Palace Arms. A cigar bar, offering rare cigars and single-malt scotches, is also on hand.
The 5,000-square-foot spa is a welcome respite for wearied travelers, offering Swiss showers, aromatherapy steam rooms and relaxation areas.
Many of the city’s attractions are within close proximity. The Rockies’ Coors Fields is about a five-minute drive away, while the Denver Nuggets’ Pepsi Center is about a six-minute drive away. Guests can drive approximately 10 minutes to the Denver Zoo.
- “This is the historic high point of hotels in Denver” -- Frommer’s
- “Denver’s most historic hotel, The Brown Palace has hosted presidents, royalty and celebrities since 1892” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- “This grande dame of Colorado lodging has hosted public figures from President Eisenhower to the Beatles since it first opened its doors in 1892” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 150.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.