Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Why We Love It
- This well-reviewed resort sits on one of the quieter beaches in the Clearwater area
- Dining options range from poolside drinks and meals to creative cuisine in a casual but sophisticated setting
- Free use of the fitness center and tennis courts, including equipment rental
- Tuck into a signature Sheraton bed after a day of relaxing in the sun
"One of the best and most popular hotels" -- Rough Guide
100% (5 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Sheraton Sand Key Resort sits on a quiet sandy strip of beachfront in Clearwater, Florida, and offers guests a reprieve from the city's usual bustle.
All of the spacious guest rooms have either a patio or a balcony, as well as upscale linens on Sheraton's signature beds. The hotel's large pool is flanked by plenty of loungers; snag a spot poolside or oceanside to take in stunning sunsets on the horizon. Play a round at the on-site tennis courts -- racquet and ball rentals are free.
A full fitness center is available for complimentary use by all guests. Dining options range from the creative dinner fare at Rusty's to cocktails and lighter fare at the Poolside Cafe and Poolside Bar. A tavern and bistro-style grille are also available.
- "One of the best and most popular hotels (especially for conferences) on the St. Petersburg beaches, with standard five-star rooms" -- Rough Guide
- "Expect something special when you stay here, including a modern property and one of the few uncluttered beaches in the area" -- Fodor's
- "Set on 10 acres next to Sand Key Park, away from the honky-tonk of Clearwater, this nine-story Spanish-style hotel is a favorite with groups and watersports enthusiasts" -- Frommer's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(5 Member Reviews)