The Fairmont Dallas
Why We Love It
- Swanky digs less than a mile from Victory Park and the West End Historic District
- Stars such as Ella Fitzgerald and Tina Turner have entertained in the hotel's famed Venetian Room since its opening in 1969
- Along with a bar and fine dining, there is a Starbucks on-site
- Room service and access to the health and business centers are available 24 hours a day
"Part of local history" -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Succumb to the charm of The Fairmont Dallas, a luxury hotel unabashedly proud of its star-studded history. Fine dining, shopping and entertainment venues surround the property in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. The Central Business District, Financial District and West End Historic District are all nearby. Victory Park, home of the American Airlines Center, is less than a mile away.
Boasting a track record as the luxury Dallas hotel, the Fairmont prides itself on impeccable service and unbeatable entertainment. The Venetian Room is famous for hosting an almost endless list of adored entertainers, including Eartha Kitt, Johnny Mathis, and Sonny and Cher (among a dizzying list of others).
Swim in the lush, luxurious rooftop pool next to the hotel’s herb garden. Dine at Pyramid Restaurant & Bar, a four-star restaurant known for its dynamic wine list and use of local ingredients. Or consult the 24-hour concierge for insider tips on everything Dallas has to offer, whether it’s for a quick trip or a longer visit.
Well-appointed guest rooms are characterized by high ceilings, large closets and sweeping city views. Herman Miller ergonomic chairs and iPod docking stations offer the best of modern comfort and convenience amid the luxurious décor. Drink in Dallas at a hotel that treats all its guests like celebrities.
- "Having hosted nearly every debutante in the city, The Fairmont Dallas is part of local history" -- Gayot
- "Friendly, helpful employees who do a fantastic job all around" -- Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge. Extra beds available on request in the Fairmont King and 1 Bedroom Suite only, free of charge. Extra person charges (over 2 adults in the rooms) is $30+ tax per person per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $25 (subject to tax) per pet, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.