Why We Love It
- The Portland Art Museum is a 10-minute walk away, along with many other downtown attractions
- Showcases Portland native and Pulitzer-winning David Hume Kennerly's black-and-white photographs
- Rooms have coffee and tea from local suppliers
- 24-hour room service, fitness facilities and business center
"Downtown Portland’s most stylish boutique hotel" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Visitors to Hotel Lucia may do a double take, as the boutique hotel’s lobby could easily be mistaken for an art gallery. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003, and the hotel’s million-dollar art collection boasts 40 years’ worth of David Hume Kennerly’s photographs and a number of Gregory Grenon’s portraits. Rooms are comfortable and minimalist, with cozy leather chairs, a glass-topped desk, and iPod docking stations. Bathrooms are small but sleek, with deep-soaking tubs to make good on the hotel’s promise to “deliver calm.”
Guests looking for a modern and serene stay can check in at the 24-hour front desk. A “Make It So” button encourages guests to order whatever they need, from basic amenities to more creative requests. The pet-friendly philosophy means furry friends are given a pet welcome amenity kit and access to a psychic, if they’re so inclined.
Two on-site restaurants offer a variety of dining options with a local emphasis: Imperial’s menu of soulful cuisine satisfies foodies, and the Portland Penny Diner serves up sandwiches and milkshakes for anyone on the go.
In the heart of downtown Portland, Hotel Lucia is within walking distance to O’Bryant Square, Nordstrom, Pioneer Place Mall, and the MAX line for easy access to the rest of the city.
- "Off the lobby you'll find one of the hottest restaurants in town" -- Fodor's
- "Smart, stylish decor that melds the Golden Age of Hollywood with a clean, contemporary style" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Downtown Portland’s most stylish boutique hotel" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $10 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.