Why We Love It
- Opened in 2009, this eco-chic hotel is one of Nashville's newer properties in the hip West End neighborhood
- Vanderbilt University is a five-minute walk away and unique shops and restaurants dot the surrounding neighborhood
- The hotel provides complimentary rides within a two-mile radius of the hotel -- in a Tesla
- Eco-friendliy accents and practices like sleek bamboo floors, LED lighting and recycling
“Hip southern-meets-urban vibe inside” — Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
Nashville’s cozy West End is filled with cafés, restaurants, music venues and chic boutiques. The modern and very eco-friendly Hutton Hotel is as hip as the surrounding neighborhood. Walk to Vanderbilt University in five minutes and to Music Row in under ten.
In the spacious guest rooms, eco-friendliness is paramount, with LED lights that shut off when guests leave the room, recycling programs and sleek bamboo accents. But don't expect bare bones amenities -- the rooms are quite plush with granite bathrooms, rain showers, chic decor and maid service that stops by twice a day. If hotel gyms aren't your thing, upgrade to one of the "Cardio King" rooms -- it comes with an elliptical machine.
With the spa treatments, an upscale on-site restaurant, a modern fitness facility and sophisticated surrounding attractions, this hotel is best suited to couples and adults looking to explore the urban Southern-chic vibe this hotel has perfected.
- “Unpretentious yet stylish, this independent boutique hotel set a new standard in sustainable luxury” — Frommer’s
- “Nashville’s newest hotel is also its slickest” — Lonely Planet
- “The Hutton Hotel has been racking up design and experience awards and it shows” — Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child. Extra beds available on request and in Deluxe King room only: $20 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill.
Pets are allowed on request, on the 5th and 6th floors only and will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $50 (subject to tax) per pet/ per stay. A pet waiver is required to be signed upon check-in. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.