Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
Why We Love It
- Located right on San Antonio's famous River Walk
- Stylish guest rooms come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Both the hotel and the on-site restaurant have received AAA Four Diamond status for the past six years
- Citrus serves local organic fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner
"The hippest hotel on the River Walk" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Guests who value chic decor, eclectic food and upscale service should look no further than the AAA Four Diamond Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, located in the heart of San Antonio, right on the city's bustling, famous River Walk.
Guest rooms come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, making it easy to find the best Tex-Mex in the city or locate great live music. Also, guests can request a balcony or a patio, many of which overlook the River Walk itself.
The on-site restaurant has also received the recognition of AAA Four Diamond, serving an eclectic menu of local organic fare. The on-site bar is popular with locals and tourists alike and features signature cocktails and nightly drink specials.
- "Hotel Valencia's puffed pillows for Hollywood big names like 'American Idol's' Ryan Seacrest, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell" -- Fodor's
- "The Valencia is the hippest hotel on the River Walk" -- Frommer's
- "Hotel Valencia offers chic sophistication in the heart of downtown, along with comfortable, modern rooms and some nice views of the River Walk" -- Oyster.com
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.