Kimpton Riverplace Hotel
Why We Love It
- This is a AAA Four Diamond hotel
- A complimentary nightly happy hour is curated by a master sommelier
- Guests can utilize free bikes and explore the city
- In-room spa services include massages, facials and body treatments
"You'll be pampered" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The AAA Four Diamond RiverPlace, a Kimpton Hotel in downtown Portland, Oregon, welcomes guests with an eclectic pastiche of Pacific Northwest accents, nautical hints and textured wall coverings, all set against the gorgeous Willamette River.
Rooms come in a color palette of slate blues, dark yellows and browns, as well as Pendleton wool accent pillows and gorgeous views of the waterfront. Complimentary Wi-Fi make it easy to plan walking trips along "the city's best walking path" (Jetsetter) right outside the front door. Guests can also grab a free bike from the lobby to explore the city.
Guests can take advantage of a complimentary nightly wine tasting, where a master sommelier curates a list of local wines for curious guests, or the under-21 crowd can try a fresh-baked cookie available in the lobby. Also, the on-site restaurant and lounge serves local fare and hosts a popular happy hour.
- "The bed is always what counts most, and these are wonderful" -- Frommer's
- "Gorgeous bridge views and direct access to the city's best walking path" -- Jetsetter
- "Needless to say, you'll be pampered" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
Internet Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.