Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Why We Love It
- Modern amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, and a touchscreen kiosk for printing boarding passes and web browsing
- Guests can take advantage of a free airport shuttle
- Hotel is within walking distance of a MAX station with service to downtown Portland
- The on-site self-serve gourmet eatery is open 24/7
"A standout" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Guests at Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station have easy access to both the Portland International Hotel, via complimentary shuttle, and downtown Portland, via the Cascade MAX Station.
Other modern amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, gadget chargers, and smart TVs in each sun-filled guest room. In the lobby, interactive kiosks are available for guests to print their boarding passes, and a self-serve gourmet eatery is open 24/7.
There is plenty of shopping in the immediate area, including a Leatherman Factory and an Ikea. Golf enthusiasts can schedule a tee time at the Colwood National Golf Course. Or guests can unwind in a 24-hour fitness center, make a splash at the indoor pool or rent a bike and explore.
- "High-end vibrant design, sophisticated amenities, and close proximity to the Cascade Station MAX station make the first Aloft in Oregon a standout amid the generally mediocre hotels near the airport" -- Fodor's
- "Hip and playful without being totally in-your-face about it" -- Frommer's
General Restaurant and bar is open for dinner only and serves light fare.
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.