Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
Why We Love It
- Hotel is on the banks of the Willamette River, showcasing spectacular views of Mount Hood
- Within walking distance of downtown's top restaurants, attractions and boutiques
- This hotel is minutes from the MAX light rail and streetcar
- The on-site restaurant offers seasonal, local fare and the lounge serves signature Pacific-inspired cocktails
"Excellent views" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront is situated right on the banks of the Willamette River, across the street from Tom McCall Park where guests can stroll along walking paths with a locally brewed coffee in hand or hit one of the many summer events it hosts.
Guest rooms have local art on the walls, plush mattresses and duvets and granite counter tops, and many showcase gorgeous waterfront views, perfect for retiring after long days exploring the city.
A modern fitness center is available to guests 24 hours a day, and the on-site restaurant and lounge is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving healthy, local fare and signature cocktails.
- "Waterfront located with excellent views" -- Fodor's
- "Right across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, home to numerous summer events and great paths for morning runs" -- Gayot.com
- "Modern facilities" -- DK Eyewitness
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: One child under age 18 stays free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.