The Westin Verasa Napa
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to the many charming boutiques, wineries and restaurants of downtown Napa
- Fodor's declares that on-site La Toque is "one of the best restaurants in town"
- Guests can opt to get a signature Napa Spa massage right beside the pool
- Stylish rooms come with kitchenettes and spacious showers with double rain showerheads
"Modern and trendy" -- Oyster.com
86% (7 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Modern, trendy, soothing, and sophisticated are just a few of the adjectives Oyster.com and Fodor's use to describe the stylish Westin Verasa Napa. Located in stunning downtown Napa, the hotel is minutes from more than a dozen unique wineries, the Oxbow Public Market, and a wealth of restaurants, boutiques and entertainment.
Guest rooms come with convenient amenities, such as kitchenettes, and luxurious amenities, such as spacious showers equipped with dual rain showerheads. All rooms come with Westin Heavenly beds and bedding.
The on-site pools are large, heated, surrounded by loungers and filled with rejuvenating saltwater. To add to the relaxing setting, guests can order a poolside signature Napa massage. After days soaking up sun or exploring the surrounding area, guests can dine at La Toque, the on-site restaurant, described by Fodor's as "one of the best in town."
- "This spacious resort is sophisticated and soothing" -- Fodor's
- "Everything feels modern and trendy" -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(7 Member Reviews)