The Westin Galleria Dallas
Why We Love It
- This hotel offers direct access to the Galleria Dallas mall
- Guests can order in-room spa treatments
- Curated running maps are available for guests who want to explore the city in their runners
- The Second Floor bistro bar offers upscale fare and a diverse whiskey selection
"A paradise for shoppers and diners" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Shopaholics will rejoice at the Westin Galleria Dallas, an upscale property connected to the Galleria Dallas, an enormous shopping complex that is home to a variety of luxury boutiques, including Tiffany & Co. and Nordstrom.
Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with pillow-top beds. There's also enough closet space for guests to store new outfits while they explore the area, like Celestial Park, Northwood Club or the ice skating rink in the Galleria.
A modern health club, in-room spa treatments and a seasonal outdoor pool are perfect for unwinding, relaxing and soaking up the Texas sunshine. The wealth of on-site dining options include one of the state's largest whiskey bars and an upscale seafood restaurant.
- "A paradise for shoppers and diners, right in the upscale Galleria mall" -- Gayot.com
- "In a prime location for shoppers" -- Zagat
- "Guest rooms have a contemporary look" -- Fodor's
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.