Anaheim Marriott Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel is home to a sprawling resort-style pool, surrounded by shady loungers
- Two blocks south of Downtown Disneyland
- On-site restaurant nFuse offers an array of local wines and microbrews
- For casual dining and quick coffees, guests can stop in at the on-site Pizza Hut and Starbucks
"Attentive service" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Within walking distance to both Downtown Disney and the Anaheim Convention Center, the Anaheim Marriott Hotel is an ideal spot for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel also offers a free park shuttle.
Guest rooms come with thick mattresses, plush bedding and upscale marble bathrooms, and many feature balconies with gorgeous views of the park, including the nightly fireworks displays.
A sprawling resort-style pool is surrounded by comfy loungers. Guests can grab a pizza at the on-site Pizza Hut and lunch beneath a shady palm tree, or a Starbucks coffee in the morning. At night guests can unwind at the gym or grab dinner at the upscale on-site restaurant, where a wealth of local wines and microbrews are served.
- "Attentive service" -- Fodor's
- "Suites are loaded with swanky, mid-century style bursting with lively colors and fun furniture" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)