Anaheim Marriott Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel is home to a sprawling resort-style pool, surrounded by shady loungers
- Two blocks south of Downtown Disneyland
- On-site restaurant nFuse offers an array of local wines and microbrews
- For casual dining and quick coffees, guests can stop in at the on-site Pizza Hut and Starbucks
"Attentive service" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Within walking distance to both Downtown Disney and the Anaheim Convention Center, the Anaheim Marriott Hotel is an ideal spot for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel also offers a free park shuttle.
Guest rooms come with thick mattresses, plush bedding and upscale marble bathrooms, and many feature balconies with gorgeous views of the park, including the nightly fireworks displays.
A sprawling resort-style pool is surrounded by comfy loungers. Guests can grab a pizza at the on-site Pizza Hut and lunch beneath a shady palm tree, or a Starbucks coffee in the morning. At night guests can unwind at the gym or grab dinner at the upscale on-site restaurant, where a wealth of local wines and microbrews are served.
- "Attentive service" -- Fodor's
- "Suites are loaded with swanky, mid-century style bursting with lively colors and fun furniture" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.