$135 – Daytona Beach Escape w/Upgrade & Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
When fall hits Daytona Beach, summer crowds start to thin but temps still hang in the 70s-80s. We'd call that a perfect time to sneak away, especially when you can nab a room and a bevy of exclusive extras for just $135 per night, at one of the top resorts in town.
"This resort coos luxury" -- Lonely Planet
- Check in most dates through Dec. 29
- Stay in a Coastal View King or Two Queen Room — these are upgrades over standard rooms with private balconies overlooking the water
- $135 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $196 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Overnight self parking (reg. $19)
- $19 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children three and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $31 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, spa discounts, resort activities and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Talk about prime real estate — the resort occupies a stretch of private beach in the heart of North Atlantic Avenue
- It's also home to one of the only full-service, European-style spas in Central Florida
- Tons of on-site freebies include paddle board, kayak and bike rentals, plus beach volleyball, yoga and Zumba classes
- No surprise, it's one of the Top 10 Resorts in town per U.S. News & World Report
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Originally built in 1888 with loads of Gilded-Age glam, the Plaza Resort is arguably the Grande Dame of Daytona. This historic hotel occupies an enviable address along North Atlantic Avenue, within walking distance of the city's boardwalk and pier as well as shopping and restaurants at Ocean Walk Shoppes (10 minutes away by foot).
On-site, you'll find tons of amenities and activities, including complimentary non-motorized watersport rentals, ping pong, beach volley ball, fitness classes and an extensive gym. There are also three bars and restaurants serving up oysters and fresh caught seafood as well as a market place and full-service spa. The real highlight, though, is the resort's pristine private beach crowned with a heated outdoor pool.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Infant beds are available upon request; free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pack 'n' plays are $10.00 USD plus tax per day.
Rollaways are $25 USD plus tax per day.
The extra person must purchase a resort pass for $25.00 USD per day. This pass is in addition to the extra guest charge, is not included in the total messaged, and can be purchased at the hotel.
Infant beds are available upon request; free of charge.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary self-parking***
Valet service fee: US$25 plus tax per day.
Car park fee: US$15 plus tax per day.
The valet and car park fee includes in and out privileges.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary self-parking***
$135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.