Plaza Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Home to one of the only full-service, European-style spas in Central Florida
- Guests can utilize two free drink tickets at the on-site restaurant
- Guest rooms are spacious and come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi
- This landmark property is located on an uncrowded section of private, white sand beach
"This resort coos luxury" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Boasting "some of Daytona's best rooms," according to DK Eyewitness, the century-old Plaza Resort and Spa sits on a gorgeous, uncrowded section of private, white sand beach and boasts a wealth of unique extras, like free drink tickets at the on-site restaurant and complimentary bottled water.
Guest rooms are outfitted with "cloud-soft beds" (Lonely Planet), private balconies and complimentary Wi-Fi, perfect for organizing long days sightseeing, booking treatments at the on-site and only full European-style spa in Central Florida, or making reservations at nearby restaurants, where fresh seafood is par for the course.
The wealth of activities include kayaks, paddle boards, beach cruisers and more, available on-site, and the hotel has close proximity to Daytona's famous boardwalk and pier. On-site dining options include a casual restaurant, a poolside bar, an ocean-view lounge and a market for grocery items, emergency aloe vera and Starbucks coffee.
- "A luxurious beachfront hotel with a rich, century-old history and an impressive spa" -- Gayot.com
- "From the miles of honey-colored marble lining the lobby to the 42-in. plasma TVs and cloud-soft beds in the rooms, to the 15,000-sq.-ft. spa, this resort coos luxury" -- Lonely Planet
- "The Plaza boasts some of Daytona’s best rooms" -- DK Eyewitness
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- A deposit is required during Spring Break
- Resort fee: USD $20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.