$171-$224 – Upscale Philly Hotel into December, 60% Off
Comfortable beds, central location near Rittenhouse Square and genuine customer service -- what's not to love about this AAA 4-Diamond property? Travelzoo members can exclusively save up to 60% on stays through the end of the year, including Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Superior King
- $171-$224 per night .... July-September and November-December
- Pay $27 more per night to add a full American breakfast for two
- Luxury Kings and Junior Suites are also available for $13-$53 more per night
- Celebrate July 4 for free starting with patriotic speeches at 10 a.m. at Independence Hall, followed by a parade on Chestnut Street at 11 a.m.; starting at 7 p.m. at The Oval, enjoy food trucks, games, concerts and fireworks
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +$27 per guest per night; extra beds available only in Superior King and Luxury King rooms
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi is limited and can be used for apps and browser, but for streaming, we recommend the pay option at $13.99 for 24 hours
- Valet parking only is available for $66 per night
- Pets allowed on request, free of charge (a $398 damage fee will be charged and returned upon inspection, provided no damage is found)
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: If you're staying over the weekend, indulge in brunch for two at the swanky (and on-site) Liberté Urban Chic Lounge and save 40%.
"This luxury hotel has more of a hip feeling" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Upscale hotel situated in the convenient Center City neighborhood
- Two blocks from iconic Rittenhouse Square
- Authentic French cuisine offered at the renovated Chez Colette
The Sofitel Philadelphia building once housed the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and has since been transformed into an elegant outpost in the historic Center City neighborhood. The lobby’s striking marble floors use seven shades of marble and are patterned after the geometric designs found in traditional Shaker quilts.
The hotel's overall electric chic style extends to its spacious accommodations decorated with calming natural tones and accented with vibrant abstract art. All rooms are furnished with a separate seating area and Sofitel's signature SoBed feathertop bed and duvet sleep system, listed as one of the Most Comfortable Hotel Beds by Travel + Leisure. Additional in-room amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, Lanvin bath products and a Bose Wave music system.
Guests can enjoy French fare in an authentic brasserie atmosphere at the renovated Chez Colette restaurant and handcrafted cocktails at Liberté Lounge. The hotel also offers a fully equipped SoFit fitness center.
The hotel sits two blocks from the iconic Rittenhouse Square and a block from the Shops at Liberty Place.
- “This luxury hotel has more of a hip feeling” – Fodor’s
- “#7 of 83 Philadelphia hotels” – TripAdvisor.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum of two free children per room.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Cribs (pack-n-play) available in Superior King and Luxury King rooms only.
Extra bed available in Superior King and Luxury King rooms only. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for additional children and guests age 13 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Maximum of two free children per room.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. A $300 (subject to tax) damage hold will be authorized on the credit card presented upon check-in. Rooms will be inspected and the hold will be refunded provided no damage is found.
A $300 (subject to tax) damage hold will be authorized on the credit card presented upon check-in. Rooms will be inspected and the hold will be refunded provided no damage is found.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking Fee for 50.00 USD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Oversize vehicles are not permitted.
The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property, including in guest rooms, and an upgraded Hi-Speed Wi-Fi for a fee of 13.99 USD (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$171 / night
When You Can Go
July-September and November-December
Getting ThereThe Sofitel Philadelphia is approximately 25 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport. A taxi is approximately $28 plus tolls and tip. The hotel is about a 2-hour drive from New York City and Baltimore.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(107 Member Ratings)