The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Why We Love It
- The Phoenician's Pool Complex is decked out with slides and cabana seating, and a poolside bar & grill featuring Mediterranean-inspired dishes
- Guest rooms are enormous, with deep marble tubs and private balconies showcasing views of the mountains, the desert and Necklace Lake
- We've negotiated 40% off a massage or facial with sparkling wine at the on-site spa, and 40% off dinner or brunch for two at on-site Mowry & Cotton restaurant
"A world-class resort" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Guests will find themselves in the proverbial lap of luxury at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona, a gorgeous sprawling estate overlooking Necklace Lake, showcasing views of the water, the desert and the majestic mountains.
Guest rooms are huge, featuring sophisticated decor and massive Italian marble bathrooms with a separate tub and shower. They provide the perfect place to retire after 18 holes on the championship golf course on-site or a day soaking up the sun at the pool, complete with slides and a Kid Zone, and serviced by a poolside bar & grill.
A wide array of on-site dining options include an upscale steak house, a gourmet burger bistro and a marketplace with a variety of desserts. Between meals, guests can hit the spa, venture to nearby Scottsdale Fashion Square or stroll along the Scottsdale Waterfront.
Note: As of January 2018, The Phoenician has begun a 10-month renovation of its golf course. Preferred availability will be offered to guests at nearby partner courses.
- "A world-class resort whose hallmarks are stylish living spaces, superb service and exceptional facilities" -- Gayot.com
- "While newer resorts stumble over themselves to satisfy current trends, this grande dame holds fast to old-world luxury and a Reagan-era feeling of prosperity" -- Concierge.com
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 175 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.