Why We Love It
- Business meets modern boutique hotel in the center of downtown San Diego
- Close to area attractions -- a 15-minute walk from the Gaslamp Quarter and waterfront
- Hotel uses environmentally friendly practices
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
"Combines minimalist chic with business seriousness" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Bristol Hotel in downtown San Diego is a chic boutique inn in the heart of the city. A popular choice among convention goers and tourists alike, the hotel blends tradition with a contemporary flair. Blond wood floors and crown moldings showcase modern artwork by well-known Pop Art illustrators like Roy Lichtenstein and Peter Max. Rooms have a black-and-white theme with pops of red and framed black-and-white photos on the walls.
The hotel’s proximity to many of San Diego’s most popular sights is a major draw. Use the free Wi-Fi to map out a day of sightseeing. The historic Gaslamp Quarter, filled with restaurants, shops and nightlife, is a 12-minute walk south. The sprawling pedestrian-friendly waterfront area is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Sports fans can walk to a San Diego Padres game at Petco Park, an 18-minute stroll south of the hotel.
On-site there’s an American bistro serving three meals a day and a fitness center to keep in shape away from home. The hotel uses environmentally friendly practices such as energy-efficient appliances and placing recycling bins throughout the common areas for guest use.
- "Pop art by Peter Max and Andy Warhol sets a mod 1960s tone at this casual boutique hotel" -- Fodors
- An official conventioneer hotel, The Bristol San Diego combines minimalist chic with business seriousness" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child. Extra bed available on request and in King Bed rooms only, free of charge.
Pets (maximum of 2 dogs) are allowed on request, and will be charged $25 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pet registration form must be completed upon check-in.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET