The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Located among the country's finest vineyards, the on-site restaurant and bar serves a wealth of local wines
- Raindance Spa offers locally inspired treatments, astrology readings and chocolate tasting
- Many guest rooms have fireplaces and balconies, and all come with free Wi-Fi
- One of the top resort, spas according to Condé Nast Traveler
"One of Condé Nast Traveler's Top 100 resort spas in 2014" -- Condé Nast
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Declared one of the top 100 spa resorts in the country by Condé Nast Traveler in 2014, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is nestled in the heart of the gorgeous Sonoma Valley, surrounded by world-class wineries and some of the most incredible views in the world.
A free shuttle will take guests to nearby Sonoma Plaza, one of the most popular attractions in the city, where cobblestone streets are lined with adobe boutiques, eclectic restaurants, charming cafés, a vintage movie house and a wealth of National Historic Landmarks. After long days exploring, guests can kick back at the on-site pool, order snacks and drinks right to their loungers and watch the sunset.
Guest rooms are imbued with the area's desert serenity, featuring pillow-top beds, down comforters, Egyptian cotton sheets, cozy fireplaces and private patios. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan day trips to the many attractions in the area, to book a treatment at the luxurious on-site spa or to make reservations at the award-winning on-site restaurant or wine bar.
- "One of Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 100 resort spas in 2014" -- Condé Naste
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.