Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, D.C. Downtown
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious guest rooms have separate living and dining areas, and full kitchens, making them great for families
- Guests can wake up to complimentary breakfast each morning and free buffet dinner and drinks Monday through Thursday
- This hotel is five blocks from the McPherson Square Metro station, though which the rest of the city is accessible
- This is a solid budget choice for downtown Washington, popular with families and extended stay guests
The Homewood Suites doesn't skimp on space or freebies. Families in particular like to spread out in the the over-sized suites, which have separate living and bedroom areas, as well as full kitchens.
All stays also come with oodles of free services. Guests can request groceries be ready in the kitchen upon arrival, they will be picked up and dropped off free of charge by hotel staff. Grocery shopping may be unnecessary, though, since the hotel cooks up a free breakfast every morning and provides free dinner on weeknights. Plus there's complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property.
The National Geographic Museum is a ten-minute walk east, and the North Law of the White House is about a ten-minute walk south. Also within a ten-minute walk is the McPherson Square Metro station, with three train lines that head down to the National Mall and Smithsonian museum.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.