The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Described by U.S. President Harry Truman as Washington, D.C.'s second-best address
- The on-site restaurant and bar is frequented by locals and features a curated wine list and local brews
- Guest rooms are sumptuously decorated with marble foyers, marble bathrooms and high ceilings
"This landmark's location can't be beat" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
"Roaring twenties opulence meets twenty-first century pomp with purpose," raves BlackBook of the historic Mayflower Hotel, boasting an incredible location between Dupont Circle and the White House along bustling Connecticut Avenue.
Guest rooms are sumptuously decorated, outfitted in Italian marble with wood, stone and jewel accents, as well as high ceilings. They're the perfect place to retire after dinner and drinks at the on-site Edgar Bar and Kitchen, a favourite with locals, serving a curated wine list, a wealth of microbrews and modern American cuisine.
At this hotel, guests are steps from the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle, minutes from Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives as well as the White House, the Washington Monument and Smithsonian museums.
- "A perennial favourite of frequent visitors, the Mayflower flaunts the splendour of Washington's golden age along busy Connecticut Avenue" -- Michelin Guide
- "Just steps from the Metro and walking distance to countless restaurants, shops and sites, this landmark's location can't be beat" -- Fodor's
- "Roaring twenties opulence meets twenty-first century pomp with purpose" -- BlackBook
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding not available in Queen rooms
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding not available in Queen rooms
Maximum weight: 40 pounds. Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
The hotel offers valet parking for 59.00 USD (subject to tax) for overnight parking or 34.00 USD (subject to tax) for daily parking. Maximum vehicle height is 6'5", please contact the hotel for over-sized vehicle parking options. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
(20 Member Ratings)