$239 – Edmonton: Fairmont hotel getaway with $40 dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 100-year-old, 4-star Fairmont hotel balances that sought-after historical charm with luxury modern upgrades and amenities. Plan a visit to downtown Edmonton anytime through January and save up to 35% on stays with this deal that includes a dining credit.
- Check in any day in the week through Jan. 31:
- $239 per night ... Fairmont Room
- $269 per night ... Deluxe Room
- Travelzoo members receive a $40 dining credit to use for in-room dining or at the onsite Harvest Room, once per stay
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival; first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is free for Accor Live Limitless members, otherwise fees apply
- Self-parking is $40 plus tax per night, and valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The recently renovated on-site fitness centre is equipped with a full squash court, a 40-foot saline swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, plenty of cardio machines and free weights
- The Harvest Room restaurant earns a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor and specializes in premium AAA beef
- The hotel is located less than a five-minute walk from downtown Edmonton
Lovingly referred to as "The Mac", named after Canada's first Prime Minister, this chateau-style hotel opened its doors on July 5, 1915. The building, overlooking The North Saskatchewan River Valley, is an adaptation of French 16th century castles and still delicately pays homage to its roots; guest room closet door knobs are original and monogrammed.
Classically designed rooms give guests the chance to relax in true Fairmont style while overlooking the River Valley or sprawling city skyline. After you check in, be sure to stop by The Harvest Room restaurant serving up Alberta's famous AAA steak or settle into the casual setting of The Confederation Lounge with its spectacular patio.
For some serious relaxation, indulge at the fitness centre with saline pool, steam room, squash court, and fully equipped gym -- complimentary to all guests.
With plenty of nearby sightseeing and shopping and just a 20-minute drive from the famed West Edmonton Mall, the hotel is the perfect home-base for exploring the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night.
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per day.
Car park fee: $40 plus tax per day.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Confederation Lounge is closed for renovations.
Confederation Lounge is closed for renovations.
up to 35% off
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.