$131 – Cabo: Luxe Suite Escape for 2, Half Off
Away from the hustle and bustle of wild Cabo San Lucas, the 4.5-star Cabo Azul Resort offers a relaxed vibe on the quieter beaches of San Jose del Cabo. This deal on suites and villas saves Travelzoo members up to 50%. The per-stay dining credit is redeemable at Javier's, the seaside Mexican restaurant.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Junior Suite
- $131 per night ... most dates in May
- $224 per night ... most dates January-February, April
- $291 per night ... March
- Receive a $50 dining credit (per stay)
- One-Bedroom Villas are also discounted
- A three-night minimum stay is required to receive the $50 dining credit
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $42 plus tax per night for Junior Suites or $49 plus tax per night for One-Bedroom Villas; the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, self and valet parking, access to the fitness center and more
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- Note: Guests may be asked to attend a timeshare presentation; however, Travelzoo members are not required to attend
What you need to know:
"Sprawling-yet-upscale" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- There's a three-level infinity pool overlooking the Sea of Cortez
- Guests can have spa treatments in oceanfront cabanas
- Two restaurants serve authentic Mexican cuisine and fresh seafood
The AAA 4-Diamond, all-villa Cabo Azul Resort sits on 12 acres of gleaming white sand beach overlooking the Sea of Cortez. It's "peaceful from the moment you walk through the 20-foot antique door" says Fodor's.
Each unit is decorated with handcrafted furnishings off-set by crisp white upholstery, floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces.
The highlight of the resort is its three-level infinity pool. By day, guests lounge around the pool, with cocktails from the swim-up bar. Tourists can visit the distinctive El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (a distinctive rock formation at the tip of the peninsula), about 30 minutes away by car, play 18 holes overlooking the ocean and hire a boat for sport fishing or whale watching.
The hotel features a state-of-the-art fitness center and a five-story, open-air wedding chapel. Two restaurants serve authentic Mexican cuisine and fresh seafood, or guests can book the private chef for a gourmet meal served in their suite (extra charge applies). PAZ, the on-site spa, offers its personalized treatments indoors, in an oceanfront cabana.
- "Peaceful from the moment you walk through the 20-foot antique door" -- Fodor's
- "Sprawling-yet-upscale" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Please note a fully refundable $100 incidental deposit is required at the time of check-in by major credit card and returned at checkout pending inspection. Cash is not accepted.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests: Children considered one person occupancy. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds available on request, free of charge. Extra beds are not available in the Junior Suites.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A nightly resort fee is additional and will be added to the total price at check-in. This fee includes Wi-Fi, access to pools/spa/fitness center, parking, daily New York Times available at La Plaza (Internet version), in-room safe, enhanced housekeeping service and daily fresh towels.
Below is a breakdown of resort fees by accommodation type are in Mexican Pesos, per room, per night and subject of tax: Junior Suite - 620MXN, One Bedroom - 720MXN, Two Bedroom - 790MXN and Penthouse - 870MXN.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Offer not valid for groups of 5 rooms or more.
Up to 50% off
$131 / night
When You Can Go
Options through May
Getting ThereCabo Azul Resort is 12 miles from the Los Cabos International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)