Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Why We Love It
- This hotel is loaded with activities such as a spa, a casino, go-karts, mini-golf, indoor bowling, a large outdoor pool and more
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, making it easy to plan a ski trip, for example, to nearby Mt. Rose
- Casino Player Magazine voted this hotel one of the Best in Reno in 2014
- This hotel is known for hosting hip acts, such as comedian Amy Schumer and the band Passion Pit
"Huge rooms and suites" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Within the top 10 hotels in Reno, according to TripAdvisor reviews, the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is an action-packed oasis in the heart of Reno, with a wealth of unique amenities and activities for both couples and families.
This hotel has the distinction of being the largest in northern Nevada, within easy driving distance of over 40 championship golf courses, 18 ski resorts and enough hiking, biking and equestrian trails to satisfy even the most seasoned of nature lovers. Guests can book and research adventures with the free Wi-Fi in spacious, recently renovated guest rooms. However the activities on-site are a spectacle unto themselves, with a bowling center, a health club and spa, an aqua golf driving range, an on-site amusement park and a gorgeous pool showcasing views of the mountains, complete with a volleyball court and poolside drinking and dining.
Twelve dining options include the award-winning Charlie Palmer Steakhouse and Cantina, a Mexican restaurant that boasts over 115 tequilas to choose from, as well as more casual options like a Johnny Rockets, plus an on-site Starbucks. The seven bars on-site include a country-western saloon, and a lounge featuring Happy Hour and live entertainment.
- "The former Reno Hilton has 2,005 huge rooms and suites, two Charlie Palmer restaurants, and amazing prices" -- Travel + Leisure
General Outdoor pool is open seasonally.
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.34 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.