PGA National Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- The resort recently underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation
- Home to the PGA, the resort has five golf courses
- The spa has an impressive range of mineral pools
- All rooms have private balconies or terraces
“Sleek modern playground” -- Fodor’s
97% (32 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Fresh from a 2015 multimillion-dollar renovation, the PGA National Resort & Spa is now a “sleek modern playground” (Fodor’s), set in a quiet residential suburb of Palm Beach.
The resort is home to the PGA and its championship course, but this is far more than just a golfer’s retreat: nine dining options, a live DJ at the lobby bar, a new pool and impressive spa make this a popular choice for all.
Golfing legends have gathered at PGA National Resort and Spa for the Honda Classic each spring since 1981. It remains exclusive (although resort guests get access). The club’s champion course was updated in 2014, but there are also four others to tackle, including the new Fazio course.
Sporting activities aren’t limited to golf. The hotel just finished renovations on its Sports and Racquet club, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows and surrounded by lush vegetation. There is also a European-style spa with signature Waters of the World outdoor mineral pools, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools.
Of the myriad dining options on-site, the most impressive is the Ironwood restaurant, which draws locals and guests with prime Vulcan steaks and superb seafood. One of the newest additions is the iDECK, a 3,000-square-foot terrace where guests can choose from dining options off the iBar menu or selections from the Ironwood restaurant.
Rooms are spacious rooms and all feature a private balcony or terrace with views of the golf course, spa or gardens (premium rooms overlook the lake or pool). Upgrade to a junior suite for more space and a fold-out sofa. New spa suites are especially extravagant -- they even have full-size leather massage tables for in-room treatments and a separate bar area.
- "True to its name, Palm Beach, Florida’s PGA National Resort & Spa is best known as the home of the Professional Golfers Association of America and the Championship course (one of five on-site courses). For some guests, however, the primary draw of PGA National isn’t on the links" -- Travel + Leisure
- Ironwood Steak and Seafood "draws guests, locals, and tourists alike eager for a taste of its fired-up Vulcan steaks (Vulcan to meat-eaters is like Titleist to golfers—the best equipment around)" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Internet Wi-Fi is included in the resort fee.
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under the age of 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs are available on request for children under 3: $15 per night. Rollaway Bed available on request for children up to the age of 18 and adults: $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets under 30 pounds are allowed on request and will be charged a non refundable deposit of $150 per stay (2nd pet is an additional $75 deposit).
Fees: A resort fee of $25 per room, per night (subject to tax) applies and includes: access to the Fitness Center, Wi-Fi, local calls and self-parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.