$238 – Seattle: iconic 4-star waterfront hotel, 45% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on Pier 67, within walking distance of the Space Needle and Pike Place Market, the 4-star Edgewater Seattle has a lot to brag about. From its gorgeous, unobstructed views of the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay to notable history (hint: Google "The Beatles fishing"), our list of reasons to check this place out goes on and on.
Exclusively for Travelzoo members, stays through March (including weekends) are under $270 and include the amenity fee which would normally cost you another $40 per night.
- Stay in a City View Queen Room through March
- $238 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $265 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perk: Waived amenity fee (reg. US$30; approx. $40 per night); this covers Wi-Fi, use of bicycles and more
- Rooms with one king bed or two double beds are also available for +$27 per night
- Upgrade to an Overwater Room and enjoy breathtaking views of Puget Sound; these cozy rooms also feature a gas burning fireplace
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- Valet parking is US$55 (approx. $74), plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel hovers over the water at the end of Pier 67 and offers some of the best views of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains; cozy rustic furnishings and gas fireplaces are in every room
- Walk 10 minutes and reach the aquarium and the Olympic Sculpture Park, or take a 15-minute stroll along the waterfront to Pike Place Market. The famed Space Needle is 20 minutes down Broad Street, and during summer months, bikes can be borrowed to explore the city
- Guests can dine at restaurant Six Seven — which more than holds its own among Seattle’s seafood dining scene, with outstanding harbour views, a regularly changing menu and live music on the weekends
- In the '60s and '70s, this locale was favoured by rock stars including Kiss, The Beatles and Led Zeppelin, and was also the setting for one of Nirvana's final MTV interviews in 1993
"There is no other hotel in Seattle that sits, as this one does, on a pier facing Elliott Bay and Puget Sound," raves Frommer’s of The Edgewater. The hotel hovers over the water at the end of Pier 67 and offers some of the best views of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains.
Walk 10 minutes and reach the aquarium and the Olympic Sculpture Park, or take a 15-minute stroll along the waterfront to Pike Place Market. The famed Space Needle is 20 minutes away down Broad Street, and during summer months, bikes can be borrowed to explore the city.
Guests can dine at restaurant Six Seven -- which more than holds its own among Seattle’s seafood dining scene with outstanding harbour views, a regularly changing menu and live music on the weekends. Try butter-poached shrimp, Alaskan King crab legs or pan-roasted halibut, or drop by for happy hour drink specials (Sunday-Thursday, 3-6 p.m.). Make sure you get a table outside -- as it's "one of Seattle’s best waterfront dining spots" (Frommer’s).
It’s been a while since the rock stars of the '60s and '70s stayed, but memories remain of a time when "at the peak of Beatlemania, fans were so determined to meet the band that the hotel had to install special fencing" (Fodor's). Standard rooms are small, but rustic furnishings and gas fireplaces in every room make them feel cozy. It’s worth upgrading to a room overlooking the water (some even have balconies), as standard rooms face the city and some are affected by noise from the nearby train station. Pets with a travel kennel or hutch are welcome for only a US$25 (approx. $34) additional charge.
Explore the Seattle area with these adventure-filled activities.
Complimentary shuttle service within 1 mile of hotel.
Bike rental is seasonal.
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100.00 USD plus tax per room, per night.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100.00 USD plus tax per room, per night.
Valet service fee: US$55 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived resort fee***
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived resort fee***
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 45% off
$238 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.