Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel Old Town
Why We Love It
- Guest rooms are spread over eight buildings with manicured courtyards and gardens in between
- Many rooms have private balconies looking out over the hacienda-styled hotel grounds
- Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel
- Hop on the free shuttle to the airport, Amtrack and cruise terminal
60% (10 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
A short walk from Old Town San Diego, the Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel Old Town welcomes guests for a comfortable stay laden with useful amenities.
Guest rooms are spread across eight buildings at the property with nicely manicured grounds around and in between that evoke the Old Town atmosphere. All guest rooms have Wi-Fi and many have private balconies if not shared courtyards. A heated swimming pool and fitness center are also available.
Just three blocks away, guests can hop on the San Diego Trolley system, or enjoy use of the complimentary shuttle when heading to the airport, Amtrak or cruise terminal. Dine while overlooking the historic area at the Tequila Factory Restaurant & Cantina. Several more authentic Mexican restaurants are found in the Old Town as well.
- "Perched on a hill in the heart of Old Town, this hotel is known for its expansive courtyards, outdoor fountains, and maze of stairs that connect eight buildings of guest rooms" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 18.00 for adults, USD 7.00 and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 7.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(10 Member Reviews)