Arc The Hotel
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel steps from Parliament Hill and Byward Market
- Evening check-ins come with a glass of wine, and turn-down service includes chocolates and fruit
- Protein shakes can be ordered from room service after hitting the fitness room
- Cozy guestrooms have Roman-style bathtubs and plush bedding
"Sharp decorative theme" -- Rough Guide
Rooms & Rates
Follow the sleek, modern lines to this boutique-style Ottawa hotel located within walking distance of Parliament Hill, the National Arts Centre and Byward Market.
Guestrooms are cozy and comfortable with deep Roman-style bathtubs and turn-down service with treats like Belgian chocolate, fruit and water. Tuck in under a plush bed with a goose-down duvet. Guests arriving in the evening receive a glass of sparkling wine to sip while checking in. The hotel also offers a well-equipped fitness room -- and protein shakes can be ordered via room service.
Dine at the ARC Lounge, or stop by for post-work or post-sightseeing drinks. Steps from the hotel, guests will find more options for dining as well as iconic national attractions.
- "Luxury and attention to detail are paramount in this ultrahip boutique hotel, from the complimentary daily shoe-shines to personalized business cards" -- Fodor's
- "Aiming to blend efficiency with luxury, this is one of the few properties in Ottawa to have adopted the boutique approach" -- Frommer's
- "Medium-sized designer hotel in a handy downtown location, with minimalist decor and a sharp decorative theme" -- Rough Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.