Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- A place for singles or twosomes to drop their bags and head one avenue over to reach Broadway theaters
- Guests pick this small chain hotel to avoid the hurried anonymity that crowds the giant hotels in Times Square
- Rooms are compact and a bit dated, but come with free Wi-Fi
- There's a communal Club Living Room with free coffee and newspapers
- Save 45% on dinner for two, four, or ten people with drinks at Restaurant Patrick, located on-site
Less than a 10-minute walk from Grand Central Terminal, Club Quarters, Midtown is just two blocks from the dazzle of Times Square.
This boutique-like property serves as a perfect base to explore top Midtown tourist attractions. Take in the splendor of Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, all just a 10-minute walk away.
A smart choice for business travelers, guest rooms are compact but well-appointed with complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests. Access to the private Club Living Room and an on-site fitness room are also available for added guest convenience.
The on-site Restaurant Patrick serves up locally sourced American fare in an "elegant" setting "that represent Manhattan’s architectural heritage" (New York Magazine).