$204 & up – Sun-Soaked Palm Springs Resort, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled on acres of rose gardens, citrus orchards and olive groves at the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains, the 4-star Miramonte Resort & Spa is a dreamy spot to soak up those SoCal rays.
Grab your sunscreen and a swimsuit for a rejuvenating Palm Springs getaway now through May.
- Check into a Luxury King or Two-Queen Room, an upgraded room that feature a private balcony or patio with views of the gardens:
- $204 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through January
- $256 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, February-May
- Fridays and Saturdays are also available through May
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- The hotel is currently completing renovations, please check here for updates on amenity availability
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $45 (US$35) plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, electronic charging station access, bocce ball, fitness centre access and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This contemporary boutique hotel is spread across 11 acres of lush gardens with fresh fruit trees and is just 30 minutes from Palm Springs
- Guests can lounge by any of the three pools, play lawn games, huddle around the fire pits or hit the links at some of the many nearby golf courses
- Head to Citrus & Palm, the on-site restaurant that serves up fresh, local fare, or visit Tavern Bar for hand-crafted cocktails
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The CAA 4-Diamond Miramonte Resort in Indian Wells is just 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs but feels half the world away with its 11 acres of romantic gardens, fragrant citrus groves and olive trees set against the statuesque Santa Rosa Mountains.
Located in Southern California’s Palm Springs Desert resort community of Indian Wells, the property has 215 guest rooms and suites. Most overlook the colourful gardens, and some have mountain views. Suites are larger and have separate living rooms with fold-out sofa beds. The two-story bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests with grand archways to guest room retreats.
The resort features three swimming pools with cabanas, lounge chairs and daybeds. An adults-only pool is available for those seeking even more tranquility. Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness centre or take one of the resort's bicycles out for a ride. Play bocce ball, cornhole or other lawn games on the resort's lush outdoor space. Rejuvenate in the recently renovated, award-winning Well Spa.
The Citrus & Palm restaurant features fresh, local cuisine that uses a mix of items grown on property and sourced from local farmers.
The resort sits next to the exclusive Indian Wells Golf Resort, named among the top 25 best courses in California by Golfweek magazine. Other local attractions include the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Joshua Tree National Park (50 minutes by car) and the famed El Paseo shopping district (a 10-minute drive west).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Complimentary self-parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 45 kg.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The property is currently undergoing renovations. Visit https://www.miramonteresort.com/whats-open for more details.
Visit https://www.miramonteresort.com/healthwellness for more details regarindg COVID.
The property is currently undergoing renovations. Visit https://www.miramonteresort.com/whats-open for more details.
Up to 45% Off
$204 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(139 Member Ratings)