$143 – Palm Springs 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 45% Off
Travelzoo members can save up to 45% on regular rates at this intimate resort, which Gayot calls "tranquil and laid back."
- What's included:
- Travel through Sept. 29
- $143 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $156 per night ... most Friday-Saturdays
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $63)
- US$25 resort credit per stay
- Stay over Labour Day weekend (Aug. 31 - Sept. 3) for $183 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $46 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, wellness classes, welcome beverage, bike rentals, golf-bag storage and transportation to and from the golf course
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"You can hear a pin drop here ... just the way the travellers who frequent the place love it." -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- A luxe California contemporary hotel just 30 minutes from Palm Springs
- Most rooms feature private balconies or patios
- Indian Wells Golf Resort, one of the top 25 golf courses in California (Golfweek), is across the road
- A smaller property than other area resorts, Miramonte offers more of a boutique feel
The CAA 4-Diamond Miramonte Resort in Indian Wells is just 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs but feels half a world away with its 11 acres of romantic gardens, fragrant citrus groves and olive trees set against the statuesque Santa Rosa Mountains.
Located in Southern California’s Palm Springs Desert resort community of Indian Wells, the resort has 215 guest rooms and suites. Most overlook the colourful gardens, and some have mountain views. Suites are larger and have separate living rooms with fold-out sofa beds. The two-story bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests with grand archways to guest room retreats.
The resort features three swimming pools with cabanas, lounge chairs and daybeds. An adults-only pool is available for those seeking even more tranquility. Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness centre or take one of the resort's bicycles out for a ride. Play bocce ball, cornhole or other lawn games on the resort's lush outdoor space. Rejuvenate in the recently renovated, award-winning Well Spa.
The Citrus & Palm restaurant features fresh, local cuisine that uses a mix of items grown on property and sourced from local farmers.
The resort sits next to the exclusive Indian Wells Golf Resort, named among the top 25 best courses in California by Golfweek magazine. Other local attractions include the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Joshua Tree National Park (50 minutes by car) and the famed El Paseo shopping district (a 10-minute drive west).
- "A warm bit of Tuscany against a backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains characterizes the smallest, most intimate, and most opulent of the Indian Wells hotels" -- Fodor’s
- "You can hear a pin drop here ... just the way the travellers who frequent the place love it" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds available on request. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets (maximum weight: 100 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $100 (subject to tax) one time non-refundable cleaning fee.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Resort Fee of $35.00 ($40.11 tax inclusive) applies and includes: Guest internet access, valet parking, wellness classes, golf bag storage, transportation to/from golf course, welcome beverage, bike rental, daily recreational activities, and local & toll-free calls.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$143 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through Sept. 29; weekends also discounted
Getting ThereThe hotel is half an hour’s drive from Palm Springs International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(36 Member Ratings)