Member Exclusive – Low Rates at Famous Las Vegas Hotel
Grab a room at this centrally-located hotel and stay at one of the most famous resorts in Las Vegas.
- $46-$98 per night ... Aug. 19-23, 26-30; Sept. 3-6, 10-11, 17-18, 20; Oct. 1-4
"Blast-from-the-past rooms that charm" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Famous Four Corners location in the middle of the action on The Strip
- Retro Caribbean theme with a wildlife habitat full of flamingos and exotic animals
- Home to the 15,000-square-foot Margaritaville Casino
Those seeking a flashy-yet-laidback and authentically Vegas experience need look no further. Occupying a 15-acre plot on the action-packed Four Corners -- where Flamingo Road meets Las Vegas Boulevard -- the Flamingo Las Vegas is the oldest continually operating hotel and first luxury hotel on The Strip. Built in 1946 by mobster Bugsy Siegel, it's since “become the hippest hotel on the Strip” (Travel + Leisure).
Adult-only activities abound with on-site entertainment, the 15,000-square-foot Margartaville Casino, and multiple bars and restaurants ranging from upscale steakhouses to poolside grab-and-go.
Families can enjoy the resort’s Caribbean-inspired water park (which houses five pools, including a kid-friendly pool with waterslides). The Paradise Garden Buffet -- which looks out into the hotel’s free wildlife habitat where Chilean flamingos and other exotic creatures roam -- offers a discount for kids ages 4-9 on breakfast and lunch.
GO guest rooms are furnished with mid-century finds, vinyl headboards, and signature pink-flamingo-hued accents, while standard FAB rooms are "not quite as fun but still very nice" (Frommer’s).
Make the most of Vegas with deals for spa days, gourmet dinners and world-class shows.
- “This elaborately landscaped, pink, classic-era resort with a 15-acre pool complex is still one of the best choices in town” -- Fodor’s
- “In a town where 'classic' is a euphemism for 'marked for implosion,' Flamingo Las Vegas, which was originally owned by Bugsy Siegel in 1946, has exuberantly remade itself and become the hippest hotel on the Strip” -- Travel + Leisure
- “None of the original structure still stands nearly 70 years later, but the resort has embraced its history with pink neon-lit flash and blast-from-the-past rooms that charm” -- Frommer’s
General Pool hours vary according to season.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra bed or infant cot/crib available on request: $30 per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Pet Stay room rates vary according to availability http://www.caesars.com/PETSTAY.
A resort fee of $39.68(tax inclusive) per room, per night applies; it includes Fitness center admission for 2 p/day; daily in-room internet access for 2 devices p/day; and all local calls.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Parking Policy effective April 5, 2017:
Up to 60 minutes – Free
1 hour – 4 hours - $5.00
4 hours – 24 hours - $8.00
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
When You Can Go
Travel options through October
Getting ThereThe Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel is a 15-minute drive from McCarran International Airport. Cab fare will cost around $20.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.