$170 & up—Fairmont Winnipeg hotel w/breakfast & parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Fairmont Winnipeg is enmeshed in the city's storied past as the host to presidents, premiers and members of the royal family. Now, with this exclusive deal, Travelzoo members can save nearly 30% on stays through February.
The hotel features top-notch dining, a 24-hour health club and killer location, putting you within a 10-minute walk from the famous Canadian Museum for Human Rights and the historic buildings of the Exchange District.
- Stays through February:
- $170-$197 per night ... most Fridays-Sundays
- $179-$224 per night ... most Mondays-Thursdays
- Accommodations in a Fairmont King, Fairmont Queen or Fairmont Two Double room
- High floor rooms with views are also available, starting at $197 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($70 value)
- Daily $10 dining credit
- Self-parking (reg. $23)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to arrival; one night deposit (room and tax) is due upon booking and will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $30 plus tax per night
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Use your daily dining credit on the newly launched and globally renowned Le Petit Chef animated culinary experience, which is now available at the hotel
- Because you're a Travelzoo member, you'll be able to enjoy the new High Rise n’ Shine brunch if you stay on a Saturday night
- Some guest rooms overlook the Forks National Historic Site and the Exchange District
- Before tucking in for the night, take a dip in the indoor pool or pump some iron in the fitness centre which features great views
- Home to the Velvet Glove restaurant and The Lounge at Fairmont, which specialize in local Manitoban fare and carefully selected wines
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm. A valid credit card must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
A valid credit card must be presented upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night. Pets must be under the supervision of the owner at all times and must not be left unattended in the room.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Charges will be applied for any excessive cleaning needed in the room.
Pets must be under the supervision of the owner at all times and must not be left unattended in the room.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary self-parking for one vehicle***
Self-parking is located at the Richardson Centre, next door to the hotel.
Valet service fee: $19.00 CAD plus tax for the first hour and an additional $5.00 CAD plus tax per hour for up to 3 hours. 4 hours or more is $30.00 CAD plus tax.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Nearly 30% off
$170 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)