Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort
Why We Love It
- Opened in 2015 on the white sands of Playa del Carmen
- Walking distance to lively restaurants and bars on La Quinta Avenida
- Spacious rooms include Caribbean views, furnished terraces and swim-up pool access
- Resort features a luxe spa and three oceanfront pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests
"Sparkling infinity pools and over-the-top spa amenities" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hyatt Playa del Carmen offers beachfront luxury in the heart of Playa del Carmen -- one of Travel + Leisure's Best Places to Travel in 2015.
Located on a stretch of white sand beach leading to the gentle turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, the resort has amenities aplenty for daytime relaxation. Guests can sun on the hotel's beach, lounge next to an infinity pool, sip a cocktail at any of the hotel's three bars, or unwind with a facial or body treatment at the high-end spa.
By night, the resort's ocean-view restaurant serves fresh seafood. The open-air El Paseo corridor connects the hotel's entrance to the beach, which features Mexican street food kiosks. Beyond the hotel, guests can walk to La Quinta Avenida, Playa's main street, which is lined with lively restaurants and bars.
- "Sparkling infinity pools and over-the-top spa amenities" -- Travel + Leisure
- Games room
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.