Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
Why We Love This Hotel
- This highly recommended AAA 4-Diamond resort sits 20-minutes west of downtown San Antonio
- The property is incredibly scenic, sprawling over 300 acres in the heart of Hill Country
- Named one of the Top 25 resorts in the Southwest by Conde Nast Traveler
- 27-hole golf course and luxurious spa
- Family activities including a five-acre water playground and nightly s'mores at the fire pit
Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman Ranch, the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is a Hill Country haven that combines casual elegance with countryside relaxation. A family-friendly destination, the resort offers a wide range of activities for the entire family, as well as top-rated restaurants, a state-of-the-art golf course and tranquil, 21-room spa.
With scenic views from every room, accommodations are inviting, yet comfortably stylish. Hill Country Suites offer upgrades such as a sitting area and full-size sofa bed, while Deluxe rooms include a private balcony or patio. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.
During the day guests can explore jogging and bicycling trails, float down the lazy river or lounge in a luxurious poolside cabana. Tee off at the 27-hole Arthur Hills-designed golf course or indulge with a botanical treatment at the Windflower Spa. Stop by one the property's nine dining options, including Antlers Lodge, a Wine Spectator award winner lauded for its innovative and locally sourced Texas cuisine.
San Antonio's most popular attractions are a short drive away; it's just 1.5 miles to Seaworld and 15 miles to Six Flags. Head downtown to the San Antonio River Walk for a variety of restaurants, shopping and historic landmark The Alamo.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.86 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.