The Westin Denver Downtown
Why We Love It
- The fourth-floor pool showcases some of the best views of the Rockies in all of downtown
- This hotel buys tickets for weekend shows at the Denver Performing Arts Complex for the exclusive use of guests
- At a nightly Unwind Hour, guests can sample free microbrews
- V's lounge on-site is a popular haunt for locals
"Excellent customer service" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
"The fourth-floor pool has one of the best views of the Rockies in all of downtown," Fodor's boasts of the Westin Denver Downtown, a fabulously located AAA Four Diamond hotel in the heart of the Mile-High City.
Steps from the 16th Street Mall, minutes from top-rated comedy venue the Bovine Metropolis Theater, and within close proximity of Sakura and Larimer Square, attractions begin almost as soon as guests leave the lobby. Though guests won't have to leave for great food. The on-site Palm restaurant is famed for its prime rib, as well as original celebrity caricatures donning the walls, and V's lounge on-site is popular with locals and tourists alike.
Rooms boast gorgeous views of the city, lush pillow-top beds and spa-like showers, keeping guests refreshed and ready to take on days of sightseeing in crisp mountain air. Or check out the mountains themselves from the fourth-floor pool, where guests can hang out with snacks and drinks from the pool bar.
- "The Palm, a branch of the Manhattan-based steakhouse, is a favorite eating and drinking spot for local luminaries" -- Fodor's
- "A bevy of solid amenities" -- Oyster.com
- "A sleek, high-rise hotel with a well-deserved reputation for excellent customer service" -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.67 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.67 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.