$129 – New Orleans: French Quarter Boutique w/$78 in Extras
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With discounted rates at this boutique hotel, plus a free room upgrade, free breakfast and discounted valet parking, you'll have plenty of extra cash for drinks on Bourbon Street just a couple blocks away.
"One of the best courtyards in the French Quarter" -- Fodor's
- Stay in a King Deluxe or Double/Double Deluxe Room
- $129 per night ... check in Sunday-Thursday in August
- $142 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in July and September
- $208-$221 per night ... Friday-Saturdays through September
- Includes daily breakfast for two (reg. $52) and discounted valet parking ($26 per night, reg. $52)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- French Quarter hotel, just a couple blocks from the party on Bourbon Street
- Rooms overlook the French Quarter or the tropical courtyard and pool
- The casual on-site restaurant and lounge serves local, organic Louisiana comfort food
- "For guests who want a bit of peace and quiet while still being close to the party, Maison Dupuy is an excellent choice" (Oyster.com)
Just a couple blocks off Rue Bourbon, the Maison Dupuy occupies a quiet time capsule in the French Quarter, where wrought iron fences, gas lights and 19th-century architecture deliver old-world charm and sophistication as well as a lovely courtyard that "feels worlds away from bustling Bourbon Street" (Oyster.com).
Rooms feature pillowtop beds, flat-panel TVs and coffeemakers; views of the courtyard or the French Quarter come with upgraded Deluxe rooms (and other rooms feature private wrought-iron balconies). Bathrooms are accented with marble, and Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Originally built as the nation's first cotton press, this hotel is now home to a courtyard where a marble fountain and a refreshing saltwater pool provides relaxation for guests after long days exploring the legendary quarter. In keeping with the historic setting, the on-site restaurant Bistreaux serves local, organic Louisiana-style comfort food all day and features a Jazz Brunch on Sundays.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: US$40 plus tax per day. Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
*Note: The Valet service fee is discounted to 20 USD plus tax per day when booking the Travelzoo Deal
Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.