Great Wolf Lodge New England/Boston
Why We Love It
- All stays include daily passes to the indoor water park; access starts 1 p.m. on check-in day and lasts all day after check-out
- "4-D" movie theatre, mini golf, ropes course and an ice cream-themed spa
- Spacious suites fit four to 10 people; some are themed with tents and caves
- Five restaurants serve a wide range of dining options from a breakfast buffet to take-out pizza
"A smaller, forest-themed version of a Disney resort" -- Boston Globe
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
It's always a balmy 84 degrees at the Great Wolf Lodge's indoor water park, where aquatic fun for all ages includes thrilling water slides, a lazy river, water-soaked tree house, and Cub Paw Pool for the littlest visitors. The water park is exclusively reserved for guests, and all stays include daily passes (varies by room type; see "Policies & Fees").
Other activities fit everyone from toddlers to teens: there's a ropes course, bowling alley, miniature golf, "4-D" movie theatre and story time with costumed characters. Grown-ups can retreat to a fitness centre, while kids get treated at an ice cream-themed spa.
Picky palates have diverse dining options, ranging from steak and seafood dinners to poolside burgers from the wood-fired grill. Order a takeout pizza for a private family meal in the room, or satisfy sugar cravings with freshly baked pastries, ice cream and homemade fudge from the sweets shop.
Spacious suites sleep four to 10 people, some with separate living areas, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Theme rooms offer “tented” bunk beds, in-suite caves or miniature log cabins for children.
- "Great Wolf feels like a smaller, forest-themed version of a Disney resort, with costumed wolf characters named Wiley and Violet and other woodland creatures greeting guests, who are encouraged to wear wolf ear headbands" -- Boston Globe
- "Great Wolf also offers something nature cannot: a 'weatherproof' vacation that will never be thwarted by heat waves and downpours" -- Hartford Courant
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21
Minimum age required to check in: 21
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 2 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Rollaway or Aerobed available on request, free of charge. Pack and Play available on request, free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $19.99 per night, plus tax applies.
Four waterpark wristbands are included for guests booked in the Double Queen Suite, Family Suite, Royal Bear Suite, Wolf Den Suite, KidCabin Suite, and Royal Wolf Den Suite.
One additional wristband can be purchased for a guest in the Family Suite, Royal Bear Suite, and Wolf Den Suite. Two additional wristbands can be purchased for guests in the KidCabin Suite. Three additional wristbands can be purchased for guests in the Royal Wolf Den Suite.
Six waterpark wristbands are included for guests booked in the Wolf Den King Suite and Grizzly Wolf Den Suite. One additional wristband can be purchased for a guest in the Wolf Den King Suite. Three additional wristbands can be purchased for guests in the Grizzly Wolf Den Suite.
Additional wristbands are $40 per person, per night. Charge will be applied at check-in.