Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm
Why We Love It
- Top location, right on the swanky Ku'damm
- Lonely Planet recommends it as one of its top picks in Berlin
- "Surprisingly intimate and elegant", says National Geographic
- The sommeliers really know their stuff
"The bedrooms are the largest in Berlin" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewThe 5-star Hôtel Concorde Berlin combines "New York efficiency, French savoir vivre and Berlin-style unpretentiousness", says Lonely Planet.
It's a strikingly modern building on the exclusive Kurfürstendamm (Ku'damm) Boulevard, lined with fashion labels, upscale restaurants and trendy bars, and near the Berlin Zoo. The Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate are both a 10-minute drive away and most attractions are within easy reach by Metro.
The Hôtel Concorde Berlin has the feel of a design hotel with all the facilities you’d expect of a big-city property. Rooms are large (Deluxe Rooms even have walk-in wardrobes) and decorated with chestnut furniture and contemporary German prints. Guests staying on the Executive Floor get access to the Club Etoile, with excellent city views and all-day snacks.
If you like the look of the art, head over to Hackescher Markt in Mitte, where local artists sell their wares (every Thursday and Saturday).
Dinner is a highlight. Try the tasting menu in the Brasserie Le Faubourg, with dishes such as poached oyster with chervil cream, veal croquettes and a great cheese selection. The sommeliers really know their stuff, too.
Breakfast is served in the Saint Germain dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Ku'damm. There is also a wellness centre with a sauna, steam bath, plunge pool and a fitness room and a cocktail bar which often features live bands.
- "If you like edgy design combined with the amenities of a big-city property, the Concorde should fit the bill" -- Lonely Planet
- "Big-city hotel with boutique sensibilities; uncluttered, elegant, and accented with quality prints by German artists" -- National Geographic Magazine
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 22 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.