Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond rating for the last 20 years
- The opulent oceanfront resort has tons of amenities, including two pools, a championship golf course and a spa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each guest room
- There are five on-site lounges and four restaurants, which means lots of dining options
- Luaus, lei-making classes and hula demonstrations are included in the resort fee
"Fantasy landscaping" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Oyster.com calls the 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Maui “one of the top powerhouse resorts on Ka'anapali Beach” and for good reason. This massive resort has it all: four dining options, five lounges, two pools and a kids complex.
The beachfront property features beautiful ocean and mountain views all around, but the best place to take in the sights is on the private lanai of each guest room. Open Table calls Japengo, one of the hotel’s four restaurants, “a sophisticated dining experience” with the freshest seafood and locally grown ingredients. While chowing down on some serious sashimi, guests can also take in the Hawaiian sunset and feel the sea breeze on the outdoor patio overlooking the beach.
This resort has plenty to see and do, which makes it a great option for most types of travelers. However, some past guests report long lines and lengthy wait times for activities. The two free-form pools are lovely, but get there early to reserve seating since the loungers go fast. Other activities tennis, basketball and a water playground with pool, slide, waterfalls and a rope-bridge for kids. Those in search of additional R & R can book a beachside cabana massage at the Marilyn Monroe Spa.
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the property.
- "One of the top powerhouse resorts on Ka'anapali Beach" -- Oyster.com
- "You can't help but feel like royalty when walking into this palatial resort" -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 65 for adults, USD 10 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.33 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.