Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa Hotel
Why We Love It
- Rooms are pretty, with marble bathrooms and breezy balconies, all with full or partial ocean views
- One of the biggest beaches in the hotel zone
- A 10-minute taxi to the shops and restaurants of downtown; those more intrepid guests can make the 40-minute walk as it's nice and safe
- The three onsite restaurants are decent and the bars, including a swim-up bar are hopping
"You really can't book a bad room" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Every room at the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa Hotel has a view of the ocean, as it sits on one of the biggest beaches in the hotel zone where waters are serene and great for swimming.
Rooms are pretty and modern, with sleek marble bathrooms, large walk-in showers, perfect for a quick rinse after the beach, and big, breezy balconies with ocean views. However there are extra fees for Wi-Fi and in-room coffee, not to mention use of the fitness center, all of which seem extreme.
Guests won't find a larger hotel so close to downtown, just a 10-minute taxi ride or a 40-minute walk, which seems long but can actually be nice. Downtown Puerto Vallarta offers a wealth of really great restaurants and nightlife, however on-site the all-inclusive restaurants are more than adequate and the bars are actually bumping, and include a swim-up bar.
- "Right off a pristine, white sand beach, and boasting a lovely swimming pool, the Fiesta Americana is a top pick" -- Frommer's
- "Every room has at least a partial ocean view (full view rooms cost a bit more) -- so you really can't book a bad room" -- Oyster.com
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 15 per day (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 70 per night
- Facilities fee: MXN 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.