Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Why We Love It
- Right beside the Grand Ole Opry and on the banks of the Cumberland River
- Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and some look out on the 9 acres of indoor gardens
- 17 dining establishments range from a gelateria to an upscale steakhouse
- The 18-hole Gaylord Springs Golf Course winds through natural surroundings of wetlands and limestone cliffs
"Fantastic urban getaway" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Tucked alongside the Cumberland River, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is a sprawling complex of lush gardens and upscale accommodations within easy reach of the Grand Ole Opry, located right next door.
Some guestrooms have balconies that open onto the impressive 9 acres of indoor gardens that house numerous shops and restaurants. All guest rooms come with free Wi-Fi and plush pillow-top beds. Unwind by walking the sprawling grounds or indulge in a treatment at the spa. Seventeen dining establishments cater to wide-ranging tastes, from a gelato and frozen yogurt shop to an upscale sit-down steak dinner at the signature restaurant, Old Hickory Steakhouse.
The resort features an 18-hole golf course, the Gaylord Springs Golf Links, that takes advantage of the scenic natural surroundings with limestone cliffs and protected wetlands. An indoor pool and two outdoor pools (including one for children) are available, as well as a fitness center with strength and cardio equipment.
- "This sprawling complex, now part of the Marriott group, is a fantastic urban getaway, with a spa, indoor and outdoor pool, a riverboat ride, waterfall, and 10,000 tropical plants" -- Fodor's
- "Whether you're into country music or not, a tour of this palatial property, with its 85-foot water fountains, tropical foliage, and winding 'rivers' has become almost obligatory" -- Frommer's
- "The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is as over-the-top as Dolly Parton's bouffant, and just as endearing" -- Concierge.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 26.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.