Hotel Chicago Downtown
Why We Love It
- 45% savings at a hip, high-energy hotel adjacent to Chicago's House of Blues
- Walking distance to Michigan Ave & Theater District
- Rock star-worthy rooms, with snakeskin accents and fully stocked minibars
- The Chicago River slithers by out front, and several boat tours depart from right out the door
"Chic [and] tech-savvy place" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stepping into the all-white lobby at Hotel Chicago Downtown feels more like checking in for a stay on Miami Beach than the Chicago River. Popular with musicians and roadies in the area, the hotel is adjacent to the famed House of Blues.
It's also within walking distance of Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park and the Theater District, and an ideal starting point for boat tours and upscale shopping is only two blocks away on Michigan Avenue. Sidle into the lounge for cocktails and light snacks, such as platters to share, oysters and salads.
The rooms were designed to house rock stars with snakeskin wingbacks, floor-to-ceiling windows, overstuffed beds and fully-stocked mini bar. Rooms do not have coffeemakers, but complimentary coffee is served in the lobby. Request an upper floor room facing Dearborn or State streets for spectacular city views.
- "Visitors to Chicago would be hard-pressed to find a more chic or tech-savvy place" -- Fodor’s
- "Fluff up your best feather boa and head for the bar – the crystal-drenched chandeliers and deep-tufted red velvet sofas would make any high-class madam feel right at home" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs available on request and in king rooms only: free of charge for children 3 and under.
Extra bed available on request and in king rooms only: $40 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets not allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(13 Member Ratings)