Carillon Miami Wellness Resort
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Houses a 70,000-square-foot spa, fitness and wellness center
- All-suite luxe hotel with a beachfront location
- Close to nightlife and shopping options yet removed from the hustle and bustle of South Beach
- Rooms are more spacious than most on Miami Beach
Carillon Miami Beach offers guests a sanctuary in the middle of Miami Beach. Here, guests can escape life's hustle and bustle at a hotel that’s loaded with amenities meant to promote relaxation.
The multi-story 70,000-square-foot indoor and outdoor spa boasts 54 treatment rooms and unique options like sound therapy, where guests can lay on an Acoustic Sound table while receiving a soothing massage. The thermal experience is also quite exceptional, with rooms like the Experiential Rains room, where guests can choose from three storm shower experiences – Atlantic Storm, Caribbean Monsoon and Polar Mist. There’s also the Igloo experience, where misty air cools the body with scents of either menthol, mint or eucalyptus.
Guests can dine at THYME, the hotel's new oceanside restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. Tasty menu creations include mushroom risotto and local yellowtail snapper.
The hotel has 40 workout classes daily, a rock climbing wall and four pools to choose from as well as 750 feet of beach to lounge on. Rooms are spacious with the smallest suites starting at 720 square feet.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43.18 for adults and USD 20.32 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.