Hyatt Zilara Cancun - Adults Only - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- A fun spot for adults with nightly Vegas-style shows and a private two person hot tub in every room
- Try something new at the spa like a hydrotherapy massage or a traditional Mayan sauna ceremony led by a shaman
- Gape at trapeze artists, acrobatics and live music performances in the lobby nightly
- Satisfy your inner foodie with wine and tequila tastings or learn to cook Mexican dishes like a local
"Luxury is the focus at this high-end, adults-only resort" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Leave the kids behind and play could be the unofficial motto at the Hyatt Zilara Cancun. Here at this oceanfront all-inclusive resort, there’s oodles of ways to relax or play, tailored just for grown-ups.
Couples looking for a romantic escape can stretch out in a spacious ocean view suite and relax in the en-suite hot tub. Rooms here are spacious and furnished with dark woods and beams and airy neutral walls, floors and linens. If taking it easy is on the agenda, the room décor sets the tone.
Outside of the room, more options to chill out include lounging in a cabana by the oceanfront infinity pool, yoga at the fitness center or an outdoor massage. To kick the tension release up a notch, the spa offers a number of lesser-seen spa treatments including hydrotherapy, massage waterfalls and even a traditional Mayan cleansing ceremony performed in a sweat lodge with a shaman.
Past guests here say the food is better than expected, as most all-inclusives tend to be generous with the quantities but sometimes lacking in the tasty department. Choose from buffet-style, several sit-down restaurants including traditional Mexican or Asian-inspired cuisine. Wine and tequila tastings and cooking classes are also held several times a week.
- “This gorgeous all-inclusive, adults-only resort has an amazing location on Cancun’s widest beach and is within minutes of the best shopping and nightlife in town” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Luxury is the focus at this high-end, adults-only resort” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.