Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Private balconies overlook dramatic views of either the white sand beach or the grounds' tropical landscaping
- Unlimited meals, snacks and cocktails from four restaurants, a pizza counter and an ice cream bar
- At a full onsite spa guests can take in ocean views during facials, massages and manicures
- There are a plethora of kids' activities at this family-friendly resort
"Stunning vistas" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Guest rooms at the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe All Inclusive borrow their relaxed design from the gorgeous surrounding area and open up to breezy balconies boasting dramatic views of the area, like turquoise ocean lapping the white sand beach or the hotel's lushly manicured grounds.
All-inclusive guests have free reign of most of the dining establishments on the property, including four upscale restaurants, an ice cream bar, a pizza counter and a swim-up bar. Guests can also utilize the onsite spa, fitness center and sauna, and choose from a wealth of water sport equipment to use at the beach or in the two large pools.
There is lots of family-friendly daily and nightly entertainment onsite; however, for those travelers who want to explore more of the area, Playa Chac Mool, La Isla Shopping Mall, Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok and the Nautilus Diving and Training Center are within close driving distance.
- "There are some stunning vistas of the Zona Hotelera's glittering lights" -- Fodor's
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 250 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: MXN 136 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: MXN 6800.00 per stay for guests under 24 years old staying between 18 03 - 16 04
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 April 2018 to 01 June 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.