Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina
Why We Love It
- The oceanfront location gives way to quaint harbour views, steps from Victoria Fisherman's Wharf
- Situated on the lively outer harbour, a complimentary downtown shuttle is available on demand
- Trademark crab cakes are a must at on-site Blue Crab, "one of the city's best seafood restaurants" (Frommer's)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
"Airy" and "popular" -- Fodor's
91% (22 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Tucked among lovely sailboats docked in Victoria's bustling outer harbour, Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina yields to natural beauty and impressive sea views. All rooms in this oceanfront hotel have large windows and Juliet balconies, inviting fresh, coastal air to breeze through classic accommodations.
Dining on-site is a privileged experience; Blue Crab Seafood House is renowned, not only for its West Coast seafood, but for its intimate setting. After savouring the catch of the day, unwind in the hotel's indoor/outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub.
One of the oldest cities in British Columbia, Victoria is a mecca of historic charm and outdoor activities. In addition to exploring downtown boutiques and restaurants, kayaking, whale-watching, hiking and biking await.
- "Relaxing, comfortable rooms ... with terrific views" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room, using existing bedding and not exceeding maximum room occupancy (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge. Extra beds available on request, free of charge in Comfort King, Comfort Queen, Superior King, Superior Queen, Harbour View King and Harbour View Queen rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$20 (plus tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.