Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol
Why We Love It
- This hotel is located in the currently sleepy, but up-and-coming NoMa neighborhood, one block from a Red Line Metro station and a 15-minute walk from Union Station
- Built in 2011, this hotel is clean and modern, with a wealth of upscale amenities atypical for the brand, like a 24-hour business center with free printing and a better than average indoor pool and fitness center
- The on-site restaurant and lounge has attracted a collection of local fans
- Large rooms with fridges, microwaves and free Wi-Fi make it good for families as well as business travelers
"Solid value for the area" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by modern condos and new businesses in DC's rapidly developing NoMa neighborbood, the fresh and modern Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol (built in 2011) is a fifteen-minute walk north of Union Station.
While The White House, monuments and museums are all about two miles away, the hotel is just a block from the NoMa-Gallaudet University metro station where the Red Line links visitors to top sites.
Good for families, the one-bedroom suites here come with a pull-out sofa for the kids and all rooms have a fridge, microwave and free Wi-Fi. A nice touch for those in town on business are the high-end ergonomic Herman Miller desk chairs, and a 24-hour business center with free printing.
Lined by a wall of windows overlooking the hotel's garden courtyard is an airy indoor pool and hot tub area. On the main level is the well-reviewed Todd Gray Watershed Restaurant that serves Southern-style seafood. Failing that, grab a juicy burger at Five Guys (the famous DC-based burger chain), a five-minute walk away.
- "Solid value for the area" -- Oyster.com
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(14 Member Ratings)