Lotte New York Palace
Why We Love It
- This hotel is often used as a backdrop in film and television, including "30 Rock" and the "Gossip Girl"
- Free shuttle to the theater district Monday through Saturday evenings
- Large health club with a spa and fitness center -- and views of St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Guest rooms have lavish marble bathrooms and large windows to let in plenty of light
"Wonderfully lavish" -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
The Lotte New York Palace (formerly known as the New York Palace) began as a mansion home from the 1880s that has seamlessly grown into a towering hotel nearly a century later. In recent years, the hotel became a fixture in NYC-set film and television like "30 Rock," "The Blacklist" and "Gossip Girl."
Descend to the lobby via the grand, gilded staircase and stop by any of the hotel's lounges for signature cocktails. A bakery is also housed onsite. Theater lovers can reserve complimentary rides to the theater district Monday through Saturday, departing three times per evening.
The hotel has a separate reception and check-in area for guests staying at the Towers, where rooms are well over 700 square feet -- bigger than the average studio apartment in New York City. The rooms in the Towers are on some of the highest floors of the hotel and come with impressive views.
After a day of sightseeing or work, refresh in the elegant marble bathroom in your guest room, which comes with upscale bath amenities. Each room has a separate seating area, and many have views of the neighboring buildings, which include St. Patrick's Cathedral. Great views are also found in the spacious health club with a full-service spa and fitness center.
- "This splendid hotel, housed in a landmark 1882 house, is a wonderfully lavish establishment with old-world style and good service" -- DK Eyewitness
- "From the moment you enter the gilded gates of these connected mansions, originally built in the 1880s by railroad baron Henry Villard, you know you're somewhere special; there's a reason this is called the Palace" -- Fodor's
- "In perhaps the most prime of prime locations, in the absolute heart of Midtown" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request and in King Rooms only; $50 (subject to tax) per night. Extra beds available on request and in King Rooms only; $50 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(8 Member Ratings)