Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort
Why We Love It
- Downtown Disney and Epcot are a ten-minute drive away; a free shuttle service makes the run, though the schedule is limited
- A resort fee covers access to the spa, golf course, and driving range at the Waldorf Astoria next door
- Visitors rave about the massive pool complex, with a kid-friendly lagoon-style pool, a lazy river and a snack bar
"A destination unto itself" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
Described as “an oasis of adult calm amid frenetic, child-centric Disney World” by Oyster.com, the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel is “a great business or leisure option” right within the perimeters of the theme park campus.
The guest rooms at this hotel are large, with big bright windows and feature PURE allergy-friendly amenities. Guests are privy to a shuttle that serves several theme parks, though the schedule is limited and buses can get crowded. The ten-minute drive to Disney may be accomplished quicker in your own car.
A massive, well-manicured pool complex includes a lazy river and a snack bar, perfect for soaking up the Florida sun. Or guests who prefer to soak up the sun golfing or biking can utilize the course at the Waldorf next door, or rent a bike in the lobby. At night, grab a bite at the on-site La Luce by Donna Scala, named Orlando’s Best Hotel Restaurant by the Orlando Sentinel.
- “Rooms are spacious, bright and well appointed” -- Oyster.com
- “While most guests book their stay at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek to visit neighboring Disney World, anywhere else, the hotel would be a destination unto itself” -- Travel + Leisure
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
Complimentary theme park shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 28 and USD 28 for adults, USD 15 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.